Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Hey, no problem, and I appreciate your patience. We're always trying to improve things even if it's not always obvious.

One issue during free agency is that we don't have changes for a long time, other than free agents being put on the market and signed. Our game calendar (in the user manual) shows the initial 53-man cut happening in January, and we're running a little behind on that. It should be happening very shortly. Frankly, I'm about to do mine now because there's no reason that it can't be done ahead of time. (Well, I guess the players I cut might be available in the unlimited free agency pool, but as a player I'm not really worried about that.)

By doing my 53-man cut early, it'll give me the chance to really review my player availability. I got burned on that in one league last year, because I didn't notice that I had multiple offensive tackles who were going to be injured, so I didn't work to sign backups. Yikes.
That’s my biggest request. Let me see player availability so I can see if I miss something where I’ll be short at a position 1 week. cause right now its lot of guessing.