Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Biggest frustration for some was players like tj watt, dj reader, Davonte Wyatt, jordan Davis, rashan Gary, being automatically assigned. But I agree best thing to do is enjoy the game.

Well, that is life, sometimes you get a cookie with your name on it and sometimes you don't even get Jello.

Eat the sandwich and drink the juice.

Get to work and build your team and enjoy the game.

I didn't get any of those guys, and I don't care if one guy got them all.

I can still come out the SandBox Simulation Champion of the first ever all active league, Cardinals1.

I dare anyone to stop me.

!!!!GO CHICAGO OILMEN GO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Well, that is life, sometimes you get a cookie with your name on it and sometimes you don't even get Jello.

Eat the sandwich and drink the juice.

Get to work and build your team and enjoy the game.

I didn't get any of those guys, and I don't care if one guy got them all.

I can still come out the SandBox Simulation Champion of the first ever all active league, Cardinals1.

I dare anyone to stop me.

!!!!GO CHICAGO OILMEN GO!!!!!
    ... I don't even like cookies or jello. I buy the food I want to eat. I don't follow your metaphor. Either way I'm going to enjoy the game and either way I'm going to win the SB Championship. I don't see the problem with people voicing their opinions. Cox is going to be spending a lot of time upgrading the sim right? So changes will be made in the future. If the game is still in development it's actually beneficial to give feedback. Granted, some of us might get a little too whiny (ok me, sorry) but that doesn't mean that everything shouldn't at the very least be taken into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    ... I don't even like cookies or jello. I buy the food I want to eat. I don't follow your metaphor. Either way I'm going to enjoy the game and either way I'm going to win the SB Championship. I don't see the problem with people voicing their opinions. Cox is going to be spending a lot of time upgrading the sim right? So changes will be made in the future. If the game is still in development it's actually beneficial to give feedback. Granted, some of us might get a little too whiny (ok me, sorry) but that doesn't mean that everything shouldn't at the very least be taken into consideration.

You are in the Lunar, and I am in the Solar.

Perhaps it is a good chance we will meet in the Championship.

I look forward to reading each line.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    You are in the Lunar, and I am in the Solar.

Perhaps it is a good chance we will meet in the Championship.

I look forward to reading each line.
    I'll see you there