Thread: QB rushing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As interesting as an all out run offense sounds, I agree with the changes against a running QB. This sim is not sophisticated enough to set up a "spy" defense, adjust mid-game to a QB regularly running or placing extra o-line as TEs. Allowing a fast QB to run 30 times a game, not get hurt against an NFL D, or deal with mid-game adjustments feels like a glitch which needs to get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutegolfer View Post
    As interesting as an all out run offense sounds, I agree with the changes against a running QB. This sim is not sophisticated enough to set up a "spy" defense, adjust mid-game to a QB regularly running or placing extra o-line as TEs. Allowing a fast QB to run 30 times a game, not get hurt against an NFL D, or deal with mid-game adjustments feels like a glitch which needs to get fixed.
    Then allow me to spread those carries amongst three QB's like old school Football used to do.

Secondly, they already took away the ability to dominate the line of scrimmage with an all out RB attack by restricting the productivity of the two and three TE sets.

If you don't get all you need to be a throw 40 passes a game offense, your squad is middle of the pack.

If you have the parts to run 50 times a game well in this sim, your success is coded out.

Does not matter if it is RB's, QB's, WR's or a combination of all positions.

That is not realistic, you can't attack success just because you don't want that kind of success.

That is basic classism.

The creators have been doing that for a long time. Why put restrictions on what RB's can achieve in 2 and 3 TE sets?

Take away those restrictions on 2 and 3 TE sets and I wouldn't try to run the QB position 50% of the time, I would still run my QB's, but not that much.

Facts are, Nobody has a defense that can hold up to 50+ runs a game, Behind a large group of Run Blockers, with Multiple backs.

Yet this truth has been coded out of the sim.

While fear of Individuality of Thought has coded it out of the NFL.

In the beginning days of football, teams put up 30-50 points, week after week game after game, without even knowing what a forward pass was.

A team with a 250 Play all run Playbook is not predictable or easy to stop.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 06-10-2022 at 06:47 AM.