Thread: Kenny B. Stopped Should Be Deleted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    He knows it's legit. Like a child, he's trying to point fingers and share blame.

Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Same Guy

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Grow up know one is the "Same Guy"

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    Same Guy
    I'm sorry, did I hurt your little feelings? Grow up. It's much more likely that you are the same person as Mastermind. You've always been a little girl obsessed with me. Suddenly Kenny B Stopped makes allegations out of nowhere and you suck it up like you were made by Sham-Wow. You go quiet for awhile and then Kenny B Stupid suddenly starts making fraudulent trades. You then try to say you learned from me. Check the receipts. Then you make more accounts and continue your campaign against me. It's all just a little too convenient. Especially how you believe you're a football genius "Mastermind". You're a pathetic clown who believed he was the ringleader. Why did you drop all those teams again? Right after I let you know we're in several leagues together. The very next day you just up and drop half your teams.
    You need to get over you petty little feelings. You act like i dug up your mom and gave her a facial when in all-reality all I did was tell you about yourself. Don't like what people are saying to you? Then maybe you should look in the mirror instead of dangling from my ball sack.
    You need to get over me, you're too obsessed and clingy.

Listen too me really closely. I am the same person MasterMind and Kenny B' Stopped. Kenny B. Stopped is not able to control a team of any kind. The user should be deleted. Mastermind is functioning and only has access to 49ers, which has 7 teams waiting for the league to fill. Kenny B. Stopped is in that league too!!! There's no way for me to login and drop all of the teams! Just delete the damn username, already! I paid the 18 bucks twice. (Not that I'm going to miss any real payments over 36 whole dollars)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMind View Post
    Listen too me really closely. I am the same person MasterMind and Kenny B' Stopped. Kenny B. Stopped is not able to control a team of any kind. The user should be deleted. Mastermind is functioning and only has access to 49ers, which has 7 teams waiting for the league to fill. Kenny B. Stopped is in that league too!!! There's no way for me to login and drop all of the teams! Just delete the damn username, already! I paid the 18 bucks twice. (Not that I'm going to miss any real payments over 36 whole dollars)
    About MasterMind
    My Teams:
    Bengals1:Royal Oak Black Knights; Dolphins1:Riverside Riders; 49ers1:Brookings Blaze;

Doesn't look like you're just in 49ers1

I started an entire post asking Kenny B. Stopped to be removed from all the teams controlled by that username. I have NEVER tried to hide that I bought a new username called MasterMind. cdcox needs help (maybe hire a staff) keeping up with updates. When I tried to email him, I got a message saying he can't receive emails due to his inbox being full or something like that. Tried, again, to login as Kenny B. Stopped so I could abandon all teams and the login goes nowhere. Nobody is obsessed with anyone. Please keep your dick out of your hand while typing in the mirror.

I have access to masterMind, and ONLY 49ers league. I had momentary access to 2 other leagues, but no longer. Kenny B. Stopped shows in all 3 leagues where MasterMind exists. I have control of MasterMind in 49ers ONLY, at this point. 49ers has 6 of 28 owners waiting to fill. (says 7 but Kenny B. Stopped is one of them)