Thread: Trades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Last I checked Kingwood went 2-0 vs you in patriots1.
    My strategy was to let you beat me in the regular season and changed my game plan at the last minute going into the playoff game to beat you in the playoffs when it actually mattered.

Gfy Same Guy

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    My strategy was to let you beat me in the regular season and changed my game plan at the last minute going into the playoff game to beat you in the playoffs when it actually mattered.

Gfy Same Guy
    How does it go? Any given sunday? How did that strategy work out for you the very next week... Right, I guess it didn't matter in the championship game.

You're only keeping up this foolish charade because you're frustrated in other areas of your life.

Kingswood is a place, but, you only think of a different type of wood. Now we all see why you're truly envious.

We're in several leagues together and even in the same division in a few. Maybe in one of those leagues you can prove to be more than talk for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    How does it go? Any given sunday? How did that strategy work out for you the very next week... Right, I guess it didn't matter in the championship game.

You're only keeping up this foolish charade because you're frustrated in other areas of your life.

Kingswood is a place, but, you only think of a different type of wood. Now we all see why you're truly envious.

We're in several leagues together and even in the same division in a few. Maybe in one of those leagues you can prove to be more than talk for once.
    Gfy Same Guy, Same Guy, Same Guy