Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
And how often are you calling Netflix tech support, every time there's an outage? Do you call tech support to complain that they took your show off of their platform or for their terrible movie selections? You're also spending significantly more for Netflix than you are Sandbox so I'd argue we're not entitled to the same luxuries. It's not as if they're entirely unreachable. You could always email them personally as well to handle any questions, although, I don't think the response time is much better via email.
I can clearly see you are one of the *******s that will never stop with an argument weather you are wrong or right so this is that last time i will say anything on this subject. Like i said before your example is a completely different situation. When a service is paid for, there is an expected belief that if you have a question, concern or any kind of problem that there will be someone to answer your query. To that point i see that there was something posted almost two weeks ago that they have not responded to(if they responded in private i apologize).