Thread: Right Tackles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Also along the same line, I have 2 OLB's classified as DE4, and 2 DE4 as OLB's. Makes it confusing when planning what I need for contracts and FA. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phog View Post
    Also along the same line, I have 2 OLB's classified as DE4, and 2 DE4 as OLB's. Makes it confusing when planning what I need for contracts and FA. Thanks.
    Yeah, CD uses a subscription service for that and rather than have to manually change a million different people upon complaint by respective owners, the rule is 'they are what the service says they are...'

Pretty understandable stance, really. I had the legit wrong player once when I was given David Long Jr the cornerback after drafting David Long Jr the linebacker (confirmed the draft position when I took him) and that got fixed.

But if your DE3 played DT during the season or your OL played T, you're probably just **** outta luck.

Yeah as of noy they have made Chris Jones a DE4 for one of my teams. Hes played DT since they signed another end. Not sure which way it will go with hm next season now