Thread: Sign-up for new "Active" league here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

new active leaguw

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    And the offseason between seasons is where we lost players so I'm hoping this will help eliminate that.
    I know the off season is long and there not much to do but there is free agents that are put up each week to help people stay with the game and you can always try to make trade wth other player but half the time they dont what to do it or they dont like the trade. but only a fourth of them with counter the trade. any way we can keep 24 player to I like that so good luck and I know you are in some of the league I in so good luck

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    ...you can always try to make trade wth other player but half the time they dont what to do it or they dont like the trade. but only a fourth of them with counter the trade...
    This is very true. We found that the group chat helps with trades as well

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    This is very true. We found that the group chat helps with trades as well
    our league (Bills1) is so ghosted that we have zero trade discussions.....in two years only one coach has sent me a (really bad) trade request. I have sent two WITH NO REPONSE until I figured out over half the league are ghost teams.....

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    our league (Bills1) is so ghosted that we have zero trade discussions.....in two years only one coach has sent me a (really bad) trade request. I have sent two WITH NO REPONSE until I figured out over half the league are ghost teams.....
    I know what you mean. I think more leagues are like that than not tbh. In Steelers1 there's a 10-0 bot team with only 38 players on their roster. I think a lot of owners dip out waiting for the league to initially start (before the veteran draft) and then a bit more ghosted during the extended off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    I know what you mean. I think more leagues are like that than not tbh. In Steelers1 there's a 10-0 bot team with only 38 players on their roster. I think a lot of owners dip out waiting for the league to initially start (before the veteran draft) and then a bit more ghosted during the extended off-season.
    totally agree

I would like to be in the active league also

I'll give it a go. Also, I believe tambaberry replied in the CP forum thread. You'll need to confirm this.

Edit: I would also like to remain in my current leagues. Thanks!
    Last edited by Phog; 08-10-2023 at 09:27 PM.