Thread: Why am I going for 2?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    4th Q 4:45 1st and goal Rochester 4 Derek Carr passes complete to Justin Jefferson for a gain of 5 yards. PENALTY. Defensive Pass Interference on Kendall Fuller. 2 yards. Penalty declined. Touchdown, failed 2-pt conversion
    Rochester 13, Newton 9

Same thing I've been complaining about for awhile, tcavity. Not a chance I go for 2 in this situation. I ended up pulling a Russell Wilson at the goal line to lose the game and I can't help but think that if we didn't need a touchdown it would've been more likely that we would've ran the ball, draining some more clock knowing a FG sends it to OT. I'm hoping this next update fixes some of these nuisances.

UmmBerrto, I'm not sure a higher success rate would be guaranteed if you're going for 2pts 100% of the time. Wouldn't teams adjust accordingly, leading to a lower success rate?

First Off, didn't you throw a baby dinosaur of a fit and demand to have your teams removed from you?

Why are you even here?

Secondly, don't talk to me.

Thirdly, I already explained my position and gave my facts in a previous post on the same subject.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 12-03-2022 at 03:55 AM.