Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Simulations of 2021 Sandbox Season

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Yep, I’ll try to make progress this week after work.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Whoo Hoo! Thats what I wanna see from an update. Only a couple more to go. Do we think we'll be ready by next week?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    All done except special teams, which is about 3 hours of spreadsheet work. I'm close enough that I can turn on game planning the next time I have time to work on Sandbox. Should be no later than early Saturday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    All done except special teams, which is about 3 hours of spreadsheet work. I'm close enough that I can turn on game planning the next time I have time to work on Sandbox. Should be no later than early Saturday afternoon.
    Thanks for your work on this! Can't wait to see the final product!

JG

Quick question I have a T Matt Pryor. When I click on the I get an error message from football reference. Will this affect his performance in the simulator?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    No not at all.

Shady...sometimes when that happens you can do a google (or whatever search engine you like) search the player's name and you can bring up that player on the reference website. It usually doesn't help a whole lot as that player is probably not used a lot, but you can find them (and, obviously, your search will bring up other reference sites that may provide the info you are looking for).

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Are we still looking at today for game planning to be turned on? If so how long do you estimate after that, that we will start games?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
    Are we still looking at today for game planning to be turned on? If so how long do you estimate after that, that we will start games?
    Yes, still on track. We’ll simulate the first round of games next Sunday, March 20th, at around 8:00 PM Eastern time.

3 weeks later and still waiting.