Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Simulations of 2021 Sandbox Season

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Countdown to Simulations of 2021 Sandbox Season

We are making good progress toward the extensive data processing required for the 2021 Sandbox Simulations season. This thread is intended to keep folks updated on that progress. The % complete will be updated when ever progress is made.

Tasks/% complete.

Background work 100%
    Player Availability 100%
    Rushing game offense 100%
    Rushing game defense 100%
    Passing game quarterbacks 100%
    Passing game receivers 100%
    Passing blocking 100%
    Passing game defense 100%
    Fumbles 100%
    Penalties 100%
    Special teams 100%
    Last edited by cdcox; 03-13-2022 at 11:35 PM.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    An email went out to every league tonight telling you to cut your rosters to 53 players, and notifying of the last chance for free agents. In a few days, I will begin checking each league to see if there are any free agent auctions active. If there are not, I will transition that league to lineup and game planning phase. When that occurs, all rosters with more than 53 players will automatically be trimmed to 53 players. So, last chance to cut your roster to 53 and last chance to bid on a free agent.

Is there an Update?

Been wondering myself. Hasnt updated in days now

this start up is slower than joe biden in highschool

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    No update as of yet. I have a regular day job, that is pretty demanding. Some weeks I can work on Sandbox, others not as much. For sure I will make progress this weekend. Thanks for asking.

C'mon, folks.
    It's pretty obvious this is a labor of love and not a money making operation for the Sandbox guys. Give the fellas time. So what if the season starts a little later than planned, it's not like there's any danger of running up into the real season.
    There's obviously a lot of data to comb through. Let's show some patience and appreciation.

I agree, but TURN THE F'en DRAFT/FA OFF! Let us newbies get into the planning and see what we have to do.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I agree, but TURN THE F'en DRAFT/FA OFF! Let us newbies get into the planning and see what we have to do.
    I looked at doing this today, but the way I've set it up, I also have to know when I want to start simulations. I'm not quite far enough along to predict that accurately. I also didn't want to reprogram to separate those functions, since I am trying to focus my efforts on processing the data for simulations.

Onto the passing game!