Would it be possible to add a "Depth Chart" function to the available team options? Not a lineup that affects the simulation, but a Depth Chart so we can more easily see the order of talent (or what we see as who is #1 for a position etc.). I know the website is a fairly new design and is being updated as bugs are worked through, but it is difficult to navigate, especially when it comes to recognizing what your team needs which hurts the ability to plan drafting and free agency. Something as easy as categories for Offense and Defense with the ability to select positions (QB, HB, FB, WR, TE, C, G, RG, LG, T, RT, LT & DT, NT, DE3, DE4, LB, MLB, ILB, OLB, CB, S, FS, SS) and the ability to assign players to #1 down to whatever depth you have and possibly another category of Special Teamers (K, P, KR, PR) and Reserves (probably the list of guys you are going to cut and won't be on the depth chart) would be extremely helpful in quickly determining where you need to focus for your team and quickly evaluate where a potential draft pick or free agent would fit into your team (thus helping determine that player's value for you). It is very difficult for me to see my roster when positions are in alphabetical order instead of a mix of similar positions and you have to go to another page to look at statistics to determine their abilities and where they fit in your plan/scheme and when you return to the roster screen once you leave to view those statistics, you have to reset your filters because the page doesn't return to where you left. Especially when lineup screens are not also available. I think having a depth chart that does not affect simulations and is only a tool for research would be invaluable (at least for me). I can probably write an excel spreadsheet to do it for me, but it would be great to have the option at hand from my team screen.

I do not know how difficult it would be to add this option...like I said, if its not possible I will build my own, but it would be nice to have it all accessible from my team page.

Thank you,

Chilly