Thread: Trade

Trade

I am having trouble proposing a trade...

I want to trade someone (Hopefully Chad Henne or WR named AGNEW) to the Akron team...I want the NT they have on the trade block.

go to propose trade. Select your team in the left box, the player you want to trade in the middle (make sure its toggled to "players" and not picks, and the team you want to trade with in the right box. Select "add transaction". Now put the team you want the player from in the left box, the player in the center box and your team should already be selected in the right box. Select "add transaction". You should have two lines indicating which players are going to which teams. If that is correct and you want to propose the trade, select "propose trade" in the upper left hand side.

You will also need to accept the trade. That box is also in the upper left hand side (you can reject it if it is not what you wanted or something changes). I proposed a trade once and forgot to accept. The other owner accepted but we sat in limbo for a day because I did not know that I had to accept the trade I had proposed. Once all parties have accepted, the trade will go through. If any parties reject, it does not go through. If time runs out without both parties accepting (I think its 24 hours) trade is essentially rejected.
    Last edited by Chilly; 01-20-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Thank you so much for the reply. I figured it out yesterday.
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com