I’m in my 4th season I believe. I took a free team, brought over some guys from Chargers twitter and another league I bought into. There’s a lot of development to continue to do, but I swear this could be huge. I mean the main part of this is the algorithm that creates the simulation. It’s not perfect but algorithms rarely are. I have fun with it as a twist to fantasy. I wouldn’t do a big money league but $20 buy in and kick so profit back to Sandbox I feel like is totally doable. The inactives here is what annoys me and it gets you more participation.

To me, this is just a fun hobby. I love the front office feel of contracts, draft, free agency etc… plus the game planning aspect. But it’s a startup and honestly nothing like it outside of Madden. It’s fun. Some of it is an eye so, but there’s so much room for growth. Visually, forums,end of year awards, defensive stats. There’s a lot to do, but so far I love the platform and what they created. I’ve been here a year now and I’m fully behind. Might even be willing to invest just cause I like the concept