Thanks for your concern, Ummberto. I'm doing fine and better than most.

Kevin and I have been planning on moving the game away from an expensive data source for some time. The current revenue from the game doesn't come close to justifying the annual expense. When I wrote the OP, we thought we would be able to go one more year with the old data source, and I was going full speed ahead. But apparently the subscription to our old data set ran out and we have to migrate to new data sources before we can do simulations for 2023. The change in data source is going to require a major rework of the simulation engine, which I started working on several months ago. But now, I am going to need to complete that work now. I am quite busy at my real job including many nights and weekends, and jumping into a huge task at a time when my regular job is demanding hasn't been appealing. I will also admit that complaints about the game do take some wind out of my sail, as it would for anybody.

With all of the above, I needed a break from the game.

I plan to jump back into things this weekend. I will update the OP with the new task list and try to keep it updated.