Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free agency Cardinals 1 to start Saturday.

Let’s go! Start it up cdcox

Poor lil fella rage quit

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Okay, free agency active.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    wow...thanks for all the prep time..(sarcasm)
    A real gm plans ahead and has a plan. I’ve had a free agent watch list since the contracts where signed.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    wow...thanks for all the prep time..(sarcasm)
    Yeah you literally could have been planning this whole time... weird how it was only a problem for you. We all knew it was to start soon.

Could be worse, you could have been dropped into an open free agent period with no idea how the game even works

Thers a value chart up top that tells you the yearly cost of player positions. You bid for players you want based on that. If youre just filling roster spots just bid 1 for one year. If a team has rights to a player they can always match even if you win the bid. Besides that just outbid for who you want

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Could be worse, you could have been dropped into an open free agent period with no idea how the game even works
    There is a bit of a learning curve 🙂. I suggest watching the videos in the help menu. Feel free to ask questions. It?s a good group in Cardinals 1, despite being the most competitive players in the game.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

What happens with the rookie draft picks that weren't signed by the drafting team? I'm not seeing them in free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    There is a bit of a learning curve ��. I suggest watching the videos in the help menu. Feel free to ask questions. It?s a good group in Cardinals 1, despite being the most competitive players in the game.
    Can the name of the team be changed somewhere? I have no connection to any Rochester or any gunslinging. NBD if not