Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
I am going to sleep on it tonight, but I believe this may be the last straw for me guys. I hate to bot my teams, but having less than 24 hours to go through the FA list is ridiculous. This site has so much potential, but the lack of communication and the lack of any type of workable schedule posted WELL AHEAD OF TIME is seriously lacking. Apparently, the only schedule that is important is cdcox"s..... we, the paying customers, are just here for his amusement. Our lives and schedules are unimportant to him. That makes this site unimportant to me.
No one gets to see the free agent players before they are eligible for bidding. Any one who wants a sneak peak can look at zero year contracts in the league roster. That info has been available since the draft. No new info will become available until free agency begins. Once someone makes a bid on a player the whole league has 72 hours to respond. It has always worked that way.

I don’t mind waiting until next Saturday if you and one other person wants to wait.