Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free agency Cardinals 1 to start Saturday.

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Free agency Cardinals 1 to start Saturday.

All of the players will be available at once. I don't have the game programed to release afew layers at a time except during the NFL season.

I will also post a tracker for progress on preparing for simulations. Hoping for 30 days or less.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

wow...thanks for all the prep time..(sarcasm)

I am going to sleep on it tonight, but I believe this may be the last straw for me guys. I hate to bot my teams, but having less than 24 hours to go through the FA list is ridiculous. This site has so much potential, but the lack of communication and the lack of any type of workable schedule posted WELL AHEAD OF TIME is seriously lacking. Apparently, the only schedule that is important is cdcox"s..... we, the paying customers, are just here for his amusement. Our lives and schedules are unimportant to him. That makes this site unimportant to me.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I am going to sleep on it tonight, but I believe this may be the last straw for me guys. I hate to bot my teams, but having less than 24 hours to go through the FA list is ridiculous. This site has so much potential, but the lack of communication and the lack of any type of workable schedule posted WELL AHEAD OF TIME is seriously lacking. Apparently, the only schedule that is important is cdcox"s..... we, the paying customers, are just here for his amusement. Our lives and schedules are unimportant to him. That makes this site unimportant to me.
    wow see ya, you get like 3 days after someone is offered. Get a grip bro

this is only a game. In real life the NFL Free Agent is all the player are free at the same time. So we are all in the same boat together. So don't quiet it will all work out in the long run. It should be fun see how it all work out.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    No one gets to see the free agent players before they are eligible for bidding. Any one who wants a sneak peak can look at zero year contracts in the league roster. That info has been available since the draft. No new info will become available until free agency begins. Once someone makes a bid on a player the whole league has 72 hours to respond. It has always worked that way.

I don’t mind waiting until next Saturday if you and one other person wants to wait.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    No one gets to see the free agent players before they are eligible for bidding. Any one who wants a sneak peak can look at zero year contracts in the league roster. That info has been available since the draft. No new info will become available until free agency begins. Once someone makes a bid on a player the whole league has 72 hours to respond. It has always worked that way.

I don’t mind waiting until next Saturday if you and one other person wants to wait.

doesn't matter...I slept on it...I am out.....and this is why your business will probably fail cd......I hope not.....I hope you can turn it around.

doesn't matter...I slept on it...I am out.....and this is why your business will probably fail cd......I hope not.....I hope you can turn it around.
    Speaking from experience.

The game will be here when you get board, and desire to return.

I understand how you feel, I will just remind you, that we are all in the same boat.

You can jump ship if you choose to.

However, it's still a unique and enjoyable experience.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Speaking from experience.

The game will be here when you get board, and desire to return.

I understand how you feel, I will just remind you, that we are all in the same boat.

You can jump ship if you choose to.

However, it's still a unique and enjoyable experience.
    Agreed, we've had weeks to prepare for who we want to bid on just by looking at zero year contracts.