Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 49ers1 Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    From Item To Delete
    1 Jamestown Thunderbirds Jonathan Allen (2 yr) Biloxi Storm delete
    2 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Future Rookie Pick Round 2 (Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    3 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Henry To'oTo'o (3 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    4 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Andrew Billings (2 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete

I keep attempting to make trades however it logs me out when I try to submit it
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    From Item To Delete
    1 Jamestown Thunderbirds Jonathan Allen (2 yr) Biloxi Storm delete
    2 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Future Rookie Pick Round 2 (Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    3 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Henry To'oTo'o (3 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    4 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Andrew Billings (2 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete

I keep attempting to make trades however it logs me out when I try to submit it
    What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I am new here and was put into 49ers1. However, this league has been on 15 teams for some time and nothing has changed since I signed up in October. I notice in the manual that some leagues will begin play soon, but it also says new leagues may start on another schedule. Can someone let me know when I will be able to play? Thank you.
    Raiders1 is also a relatively good league take over a team in.

Feel free to join as many leagues as you like.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the game.

There is one for Cardinals1, but fair warning, it's not the most convenient way to communicate so many don't check it regularly. That's why we created the FB group and chat.