Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 49ers1 Question

Question 49ers1 Question

I am new here and was put into 49ers1. However, this league has been on 15 teams for some time and nothing has changed since I signed up in October. I notice in the manual that some leagues will begin play soon, but it also says new leagues may start on another schedule. Can someone let me know when I will be able to play? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I am new here and was put into 49ers1. However, this league has been on 15 teams for some time and nothing has changed since I signed up in October. I notice in the manual that some leagues will begin play soon, but it also says new leagues may start on another schedule. Can someone let me know when I will be able to play? Thank you.
    take a look at cardinals1.......most active league...there is a bot team that you can take over immediately.

Yeah most leagues are relatively empty but Cardinals1 and Chiefs1 are nearly to capacity. There hasn't been a real set timeline for when leagues progress but I imagine in the next week or 2 most leagues will have to cut down to 53 and we'll do another month or so of FA before games begin. Every league except Cardinals1 will be on the same schedule. Cardinals1 started late so we've just finished up the rookie draft.

You’ll be able to play once league fills up which can take a while. My advice would be to find a team to take over while you wait like in the cardinals1 league.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Mark, I can assign you to a team in Cardinals 1, which is the most active league and about to enter free agency. Do you want in?

We've slowed down on marketing, so it is hard to predict when 49ers1 will fill.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

From Item To Delete
    1 Jamestown Thunderbirds Jonathan Allen (2 yr) Biloxi Storm delete
    2 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Future Rookie Pick Round 2 (Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    3 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Henry To'oTo'o (3 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    4 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Andrew Billings (2 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete

I keep attempting to make trades however it logs me out when I try to submit it
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Raiders1 is also a relatively good league take over a team in.

Feel free to join as many leagues as you like.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Mark, I can assign you to a team in Cardinals 1, which is the most active league and about to enter free agency. Do you want in?

We've slowed down on marketing, so it is hard to predict when 49ers1 will fill.
    That would be fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    From Item To Delete
    1 Jamestown Thunderbirds Jonathan Allen (2 yr) Biloxi Storm delete
    2 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Future Rookie Pick Round 2 (Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    3 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Henry To'oTo'o (3 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete
    4 Chicago Heights Yard Dawgs Andrew Billings (2 yr) Jamestown Thunderbirds delete

I keep attempting to make trades however it logs me out when I try to submit it
    What does this mean?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    OK, I will get you set up tomorrow.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations