Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free agency in Cards 1

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the controlling factions

And the schedules that their daily lives allow them.

All we can due is check in daily, and prepare for the next step to take place.

Good news is, we are all in the same boat, together.
    When or how will we know what the league's calendar is? Just to clarify, at some point will we be on the regular schedule that is shown on the help page? There isn't anything to do now but check in every day until something changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    When or how will we know what the league's calendar is? Just to clarify, at some point will we be on the regular schedule that is shown on the help page? There isn't anything to do now but check in every day until something changes?
    Patience is the key to this particular "Alternate Reality".

Nothing seems to be happening here. The sticky as to when any season might occur has not been updated for some time and nothing is happening with the league... according to the league calendar the season should be in progress. I don't wish to continue spending time checking this website daily when there's nothing to do so I am going to return my team to league control. Do hope the rest of you are able to play eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Nothing seems to be happening here. The sticky as to when any season might occur has not been updated for some time and nothing is happening with the league... according to the league calendar the season should be in progress. I don't wish to continue spending time checking this website daily when there's nothing to do so I am going to return my team to league control. Do hope the rest of you are able to play eventually.

We all understand how you feel, and we have all voiced this to the owners.

All I can say is basically my interpretation of what their response has been over the years.

ie...

We don't want you to go, but please understand, that this game is designed to play one single season over 365 days, containg more than just games played. Look at us now in the real world, the NFL started FA just last week and already there is nothing much else going on in that process, yet we have several weeks of that nothing as we wait for the draft, at that point it will be months after the draft of not really much for NFL fans to do but speculate while hearing news about camps until the season finally starts.
    Months between the draft and week one. Yet we don't leave the fandom of the NFL.

It isn't like other games.

Please be patient and enjoy the game for what it is.

Also, understand, that this game does not contain millions in investment like most other games.

Nor does it contain a giant staff to keep things moving moment to moment.

This game is the love child of a few individuals who, like yourselves, have normal everyday, American lifestyles.

They are doing,what they can as they can to keep there own lives together, at the same time as keeping this alternative reality together for us all who enjoy the sim.

(The best I can do to try and help you see what is)

I left once too, and after a year I chose to return.

When I left I was extremely upset and exhausted at trying to change the current state of this game.

When I returned, I did so, knowing that I must accept the reality of this particular alternate reality sim, so that I can participate and enjoy it fully.

From me to you, please don't go, the game will only get better, with more men sticking around and participating with a positive attitude.

Please reconsider. I believe I can speak for most fellow subscribers when I say, we would be happy to have you.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 03-23-2024 at 01:22 PM.