Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Free agency in Cards 1

I save a lot of money , like almost $800 last year for this years rebuild. There where a lot teams that wher under and around $100 left , I would say over half the league . How can we resign vets or rookies if the salaries are not fixed ?

I’m pretty ready to start FA up, how long until that’s likely to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by mdboucher View Post
    I’m pretty ready to start FA up, how long until that’s likely to happen?
    I think we are all ready to start FA But I like to know how we are going to run it so we all know what to expect when we get into it. are we going to do it the way it is with a few teams each week or something different that all I like to know.

I found the "certain teams, certain weeks" method the best in the other leagues........sure beats the shotgun of letting everyone become available. A number of teams a week lets you do the proper research into the available players.

of course, as usual we are begging cdcox for some sort of schedule. I don't know why that is so hard to accomplish. People have commitments, vacations, etc and having a schedule would help tremendously. CD???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

How long does the free agent period last?

Indefinitely.

Is there any sort of a schedule I can find where it says when things will be happening, like when cutdown would be, when we can start managing the team, all of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Is there any sort of a schedule I can find where it says when things will be happening, like when cutdown would be, when we can start managing the team, all of that?
    Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of the controlling factions

And the schedules that their daily lives allow them.

All we can due is check in daily, and prepare for the next step to take place.

Good news is, we are all in the same boat, together.

Ok, thanks. Glad to know I am not missing anything then.