Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals available dollars

Cardinals available dollars

Are they calculated right? Almost everyone has 800 or so and some teams were near 0 last league year. Have the rules changed?

I hope not. there must be something wrong with it. Hopefully they will fix it.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I’ll get this fixed by tomorrow.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Still showing the wrong numbers

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post
    Still showing the wrong numbers
    Do the old W Redskin way. Spend that money, lol.

This is why the Sim wont grow!

The creator doesn't have time for us. Get over it. We're just a side gig for him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    This is why the Sim wont grow!

The creator doesn't have time for us. Get over it. We're just a side gig for him, lol.
    I hope you’re wrong. I have no idea how these numbers were calculated. Obviously is a disadvantage to those of us playing a longer strategy because saving money last year doesn’t help us this year. More importantly how are these being calculated for the future. Should I spend all my money knowing I’ll get 800 more next year and be almost even with everyone? This needs to be fixed before free agency.

I hope you’re wrong. I have no idea how these numbers were calculated. Obviously is a disadvantage to those of us playing a longer strategy because saving money last year doesn’t help us this year. More importantly how are these being calculated for the future. Should I spend all my money knowing I’ll get 800 more next year and be almost even with everyone? This needs to be fixed before free agency.

It may not be a logical request.

IDK what it would take other than then going through each roster individually and attempting to calculate what each player would have cost on each team based on the years of their contracts.

53 players on 24 teams.

Even then it would still be a little off based on actual FA contract bidding wars from the first year.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I’ll get this fixed by tomorrow.
    CD this needs to be fixed before free agency. Please.

CD this needs to be fixed before free agency. Please.
    I agree it need to be fix before we go to free agency.