Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site down for a few days.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    King of the World
    Blog Entries

Site down for a few days.

Hi Everyone,

I was trying advance the league year in Cardinals 1 to start the new league year and initiate the rookie draft. I ended up screwing up the database. Luckily, I have a backup copy, so I can fix it. I'll try to fix it Monday night, but it could drift into Tuesday. Any roster changes after 10:00 PM or so EST Saturday Night will be lost. I'm taking the main site down so we don't get any other lost roster changes. I'm aiming to start the Cardinals 1 rookie draft next Saturday.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I fixed the issue and the site is back up. Cardinals 1 rookie draft begins next Saturday at 1:00 PM. I will be working to move all of the other leagues forward as well. I don't have a good timeframe on schedule yet.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I see a couple of monkeys found a football.

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm just joking guys.

Just trying to laugh.

Just trying to be funny.

Please don't get all pissed at me and kill the whole thing

It really is, just kinda funny reading it go down between you two.

I hope you can laugh at the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post

����������

I'm just joking guys.

Just trying to laugh.

Just trying to be funny.

Jack just cleared the whole thing up...he made an offer and killed it himself the first time.....it looked like I had made the offer (which I hadn't). I was getting quite frustrated that it took that long for me to get the answer. At least I know that the Sandbox ghosts are not playing with me now...and I have a better idea how to read the stupid transaction page (which is horribly put together, IMO). LOL

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm just joking guys.

Just trying to laugh.

Just trying to be funny.

Jack just cleared the whole thing up...he made an offer and killed it himself the first time.....it looked like I had made the offer (which I hadn't). I was getting quite frustrated that it took that long for me to get the answer. At least I know that the Sandbox ghosts are not playing with me now...and I have a better idea how to read the stupid transaction page (which is horribly put together, IMO). LOL

What the hell is going on...it says I made an offer to Omaha...........WHICH I NEVER DID??????????????????????????? Gaylord Snowbirds have initiated NO trade talks (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    What the hell is going on...it says I made an offer to Omaha...........WHICH I NEVER DID??????????????????????????? Gaylord Snowbirds have initiated NO trade talks (yet)
    I made the offer not you. May want to read the notification. I won’t offer you anymore trades if that’s the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I made the offer not you. May want to read the notification. I won’t offer you anymore trades if that’s the issue.
    I saw two offers....did you make both of the offers to me? I just made an offer to you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I saw two offers....did you make both of the offers to me? I just made an offer to you.
    Yes I made 1 offer and you made 1 offer

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Yes I made 1 offer and you made 1 offer
    Jack...NEFORE I made an offer I saw two offers between our teams. The first one appeared that I had initiated a trade (which I had not) and you rejected it. Then I saw the trade that you offered that I rejected. Did you make these FIRST TWO offers BEFORE you rejected my latest offer. I am trying to figure out how the damn trade page works, so I would really appreciate an answer on those first two offers BEFORE the last offer I made to you that you rejected.