Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site down for a few days.

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Site down for a few days.

Hi Everyone,

I was trying advance the league year in Cardinals 1 to start the new league year and initiate the rookie draft. I ended up screwing up the database. Luckily, I have a backup copy, so I can fix it. I'll try to fix it Monday night, but it could drift into Tuesday. Any roster changes after 10:00 PM or so EST Saturday Night will be lost. I'm taking the main site down so we don't get any other lost roster changes. I'm aiming to start the Cardinals 1 rookie draft next Saturday.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I fixed the issue and the site is back up. Cardinals 1 rookie draft begins next Saturday at 1:00 PM. I will be working to move all of the other leagues forward as well. I don't have a good timeframe on schedule yet.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

What the hell is going on...it says I made an offer to Omaha...........WHICH I NEVER DID??????????????????????????? Gaylord Snowbirds have initiated NO trade talks (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    What the hell is going on...it says I made an offer to Omaha...........WHICH I NEVER DID??????????????????????????? Gaylord Snowbirds have initiated NO trade talks (yet)
    I made the offer not you. May want to read the notification. I won’t offer you anymore trades if that’s the issue.

I just did offer a trade to Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    I made the offer not you. May want to read the notification. I won’t offer you anymore trades if that’s the issue.
    I saw two offers....did you make both of the offers to me? I just made an offer to you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I saw two offers....did you make both of the offers to me? I just made an offer to you.
    Yes I made 1 offer and you made 1 offer

Jack...NEFORE I made an offer I saw two offers between our teams. The first one appeared that I had initiated a trade (which I had not) and you rejected it. Then I saw the trade that you offered that I rejected. Did you make these FIRST TWO offers BEFORE you rejected my latest offer. I am trying to figure out how the damn trade page works, so I would really appreciate an answer on those first two offers BEFORE the last offer I made to you that you rejected.

Jack...NEFORE I made an offer I saw two offers between our teams. The first one appeared that I had initiated a trade (which I had not) and you rejected it. Then I saw the trade that you offered that I rejected. Did you make these FIRST TWO offers BEFORE you rejected my latest offer. I am trying to figure out how the damn trade page works, so I would really appreciate an answer on those first two offers BEFORE the last offer I made to you that you rejected.

I see we are having a normal one in here