Thread: What should we expect?

What should we expect?

1. Now that limited FA is wrapping up, and the NFL regular season is wrapping up, can we expect to enter limited FA in the next few weeks?

2. Will the '23 season data be updated at the start of the limited FA? If I'm not mistaken, that's when we have to cut down to 53 players before making any bids. Player availability and position changes always inevitably need some modifications and working with updated data would be ideal.

3. Will challenges and gameplanning be available at the start of limited FA? Allowing us to challenge and set our lineups will help us get a feel on our team's performance, but only if we're going to be working with the right season. It wouldn't be helpful if we don't have the updated data so this is sort of piggybacking off #2.

4. Can we drop the challenge limit? I understand holding us to 3 challenges so you don't overload the servers and whatnot; we already see how long it can take with league play. My counter argument is that challenges are scarcely used as it is so the likelihood that we would bog the system is minimal at best. As it currently stands, we almost need to use all 3 challenges per gameplan/lineup changes to get a feel of what is consistent and what was a fluke. This can be particularly difficult with defensive changes since we don't see information like tackles, coverage matchups, etc.

5. Any updates on the changes you've been working on? What should we expect and when should we expect it?

6. Should we expect the Cardinals1 off-season to be abbreviated and what would that look like? Would we jump straight into the draft after the SBB and skip the unlimited FA so all of the leagues are in sync?

I apologize for the bombardment and I'm not trying to rush you along or sound impatient. I'm merely curious. I like to see my next step before I take it. Thanks for everything!
    Last edited by Kingswood; 12-29-2023 at 09:50 PM.

I like it. I’ve been curious, too, and wondering about some of your posted questions since the NFL season is winding down, and with Cardnials1 2022 season finishing up, with our late starting season.