Thread: Why are the refs in real life NFL so bad this year????

Why are the refs in real life NFL so bad this year????

Every game I watch there are multiple blunders by the refs....sometimes they can be fixed with instant replay, sometimes they can't. The one tackle on the Eagles leaves his stance early ON EVERY SINGLE PASS PLAY, yet the refs won't call it??????? I am sure teams have sent film in on it, but he still get away with it. Pass interference calls have gotten ridiculous! Both ways...called and not called. Let's not even begin to talk about holding calls......or penalties for legal hits on ball carriers still in bounds. It has gotten beyond ridiculous.

Why are the refs in real life NFL so bad this year????
    Every game I watch there are multiple blunders by the refs....sometimes they can be fixed with instant replay, sometimes they can't. The one tackle on the Eagles leaves his stance early ON EVERY SINGLE PASS PLAY, yet the refs won't call it??????? I am sure teams have sent film in on it, but he still get away with it. Pass interference calls have gotten ridiculous! Both ways...called and not called. Let's not even begin to talk about holding calls......or penalties for legal hits on ball carriers still in bounds. It has gotten beyond ridiculous.
    Last edited by Phog; 12-08-2023 at 06:18 PM.

Flag football is coming, imo.

NFL continues to be PC.

As far as the Eagles are concerned, every time i watch any of their games they seem to get a lot of favorable officiating.

Some teams seem to get picked on more than others. Im just shocked at how few penalties the Raiders get called as they have been hammered for years

One has to wonder if there is a desired result at times for sure