Thread: Cardinals1 WK#4 Talk

Cardinals1 WK#4 Talk

Good Game Raleigh, you got your Revenge in the end.

Great team you put together.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    After a rough Week 1, Rolla has rallied behind our backup quarterback Jordan Love to reel off three straight wins. Dak will be back in a couple of weeks and we hope to keep the streak going in case we have a ton of injuries later in the season.

After getting blown out 28-0 in week 1 I spent time wondering is my team that bad or was the other team that good, turns out, they are in fact that good being the only undefeated team remaining. 4 weeks and a few game plan tweaks later we sit at 4-1 and at the top of the division. Couldn't be happier about the bounce back and can hopefully keep it rolling.

After starting the 2022 Inaugural season as the starting Qb for the highly touted CHICAGO Oilmen, Tom Brady was bench in favor of the Red Rocket Andy Dalton.

The Oilmen have performed much better under the Rooster, effecting both sides of the ball as they hold off division rivals, Columbus Carnage, in a nail bitter, to take a 3-2 record atop the Solar Central.

[QUOTE=UmmBerrto;3402]After starting the 2022 Inaugural season as the starting Qb for the highly touted CHICAGO Oilmen, Tom Brady was bench in favor of the Red Rocket Andy Dalton.

*Red Rifle

[QUOTE=PaperLions;3403]
    Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    After starting the 2022 Inaugural season as the starting Qb for the highly touted CHICAGO Oilmen, Tom Brady was bench in favor of the Red Rocket Andy Dalton.

*Red Rifle
    "I like my way better."

Of course you would.