Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
I didn't necessarily mean to direct it towards you. I merely replied to your original comment because Ummberrto is a child and isn't worth acknowledging. I'd prefer to have an adult conversation about this. If you weren't "mad" about it then you wouldn't have mentioned it at all. I wasn't trying to say that you're mad at the coaches, more that you're mad that it's even possible. My post wasn't intended to be aggressive or even passive aggressive so I'm not sure why you're reacting like you're being attacked. If anything, me and my gameplan are being attacked.

The passing stats are not irrelevant at all. You're attacking my QB's performance so you should include his entire performance. Don't take things out of context. There's a big difference between using a dual-threat QB as just that and rushing the ball with your QB 40x a game, like Ummberrrto did when he first started. In this context, it shows that defenses haven't slowed down my offense no matter if I'm throwing or running. Sounds like less of an issue with my QB runs and more of an issue with their defense. Having a RB top 10 in rushing yards also supports that argument. As I mentioned before, QB runs are stoppable and have been stopped before, numerous times. Again, I'm not gonna tel you how to do it. Maybe if half the teams in the league didn't draft for the '23 season then things would be different.

I don't see any more of an issue with QB running than I do with anything else in this sim and I posted both NFL stats and SB examples to support my statement. If you want to take it even further you can look at college as well. In 2017 Arizona QB Khalil Tate logged 153c in a season. Tim Tebow had 210c in 2007, 176c in 2008, and 217c in 2009. Explain to me how my rushing has been any different. You're counter argument is 'I'm crazy'. Not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do with that. I'm not going to have a mobile QB and stand in the pocket all game. I'm also not going to sit back while you try to get extra limitations put on my players because you don't know how to stop it. My QB numbers, while not the norm, are not implausible.
Yet again you act as if I'm attacking the game plan or you which I'm not. I said running with the QB in this game is broken and gave a couple examples from the league that is actively having games. I encourage people to use it while its available, but it needs tweaking. I didn't say get rid of running with the QB. I didn't even say limit the usage. The effectiveness of running with QBs in the game is broken. Thats all I said.