Quote Originally Posted by Cmcm2297 View Post
Also the problem isn't that Josh Allen has so many rushing yards in this league specifically its the success of all QBs running in all leagues I've been in and challenge games I've seen, not just dual threat QBs. So I don't see Marco Wilson at 3 ints as big of a deal. Like I said I do agree the sack numbers are crazy as well.
Fair point about the defensive awareness aspect but I believe that's what Cox was trying to take into consideration when he implemented more attempts = less success. I haven't actually encountered QB runs from pocket QB's too much. I play a lot of the same teams over and over on the challenge boards and I haven't come across it in league play. I agree that having a QB like Brady, Stafford, or Goff rushing for 100y a game on a consistent basis would be a big red flag but I just haven't seen it personally. And Marco Wilson may not be on your radar now but wait until week 16 when he has 12 picks on the season lol. I really just came to accept SB for its quirks like I do Madden or any other game really. Maybe after I graduate I'll see if I can help out at all with the programming. Good luck tonight!