Thread: Free S2 afety vs Strong Safety

Free S2 afety vs Strong Safety

Is it illegal to use a player designated by the game as a Free Safety in the Strong Safety position. On my Cardinals1 team I drafted 2 players who are designated in Sandbox as "FS". They are listed in PFF as "S". When attempting to place either of them in the "SS" position in my lineup, neither is available, however, both can be used in the "FS" position.

I was willing to take any deficit for using a FS in the SS position, but I cannot select any secondary players for SS. My only other choices are Linebackers or Street Free Agents.

Thank you,

Chilly

You need to remove them from one safety slot before you can put them in the other

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Reggy provided correct information.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by Reggy View Post
    You need to remove them from one safety slot before you can put them in the other
    Yeah...both slots were empty (actually both were filled with Street Free Agents). Neither player could be placed in the SS spot but both could be placed in the FS position.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Yeah...both slots were empty (actually both were filled with Street Free Agents). Neither player could be placed in the SS spot but both could be placed in the FS position.
    So, either I was wrong or there was a temporary glitch. I went back and checked to make sure after I posted. I reset everything to Street Free Agent and I was able to make it work this time. I am 99% sure this wasn't the case before I posted, but I could be losing my mind. Regardless, I apologize for the dumbass post. It's all good.

I had a similar problem while setting my lineup. My RB'S would let me put them in as RB 3 but not RB 2, i went to a different page and came back and everything worked.