Thread: Hacked?

Hacked?

I think someone may have hacked the system. It looks like I made 5 pretty silly trade offers that I never made. We might want to check the security features here.

Quote Originally Posted by ddeyarman View Post
    I think someone may have hacked the system. It looks like I made 5 pretty silly trade offers that I never made. We might want to check the security features here.
    Off topic will you be in cardinals1. You’re only one who hasnt sign players to contract. Number 2 see if that was you or if someone else offered you those trades and then cancelled them.

Quote Originally Posted by ddeyarman View Post

My guess is someone has been offering you trades and canceling them to get your attention,

seeing as it looks like you abandoned your team sometime during the draft in the "all active" league.

I had a family crisis and wasn't able to participate in the draft. This happened in with my original team in another league.

Sorry to hear about your family situation. That's pretty unfortunate that it happened during 2 different drafts for you. Are you still planning to compete in this league?