Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THAT was a pleasurable draft gang...thanks!

THAT was a pleasurable draft gang...thanks!

I hope the rest of the interactions are as good. CDCox.......since this went much faster than expected...maybe have two games a week instead of three?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Any need for a free agency period?

I'm thinking of initiating signing contracts and game planning soon. I need to do the match on how many sims per week are needed.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Any need for a free agency period?

I'm thinking of initiating signing contracts and game planning soon. I need to do the match on how many sims per week are needed.

Two games a week would be great.

I don't mind falling behind the other leagues for a little while.

We can make it up during the rookie draft and free agency next season.

Why rush the first ever?

The first 52 rounds went well but the site has been down since early afternoon.

No need for free agency but can we finish the last round?

I liked the three games a week pace we did last season.

Yes, I'm still 2 people short so it (the draft) must have quit sometime during the next to last round.

I’m 2 players short as well

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    The error has been fixed. Everyone can finish the draft.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

I would like a day or two of free agency just for the fun of it you never know to you see who left on the board. And two to three games a week are fine. Will we see the starting line up for the teams in the games. Will there be a IR list and will we see all the stats for all the players in the game ? And thank you for fixing the problem that happen.

I think a limited free agency should happen. I didn't look at the last two picks yet, but I did notice some SFA's would be needed on some teams at QB and in the kicking game....maybe others?

In the future, could we consider a 'League Transactions' rather than just trades? It would be nice to know if someone was cut or got a contract extension on 1 tab.