Thread: Something strange

Something strange

I've gotten three messages in the last ten minutes telling me I am on the clock and another message telling me I have a private message.

None of those messages were true.

something strange

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    I've gotten three messages in the last ten minutes telling me I am on the clock and another message telling me I have a private message.

None of those messages were true.
    Well at least you got them because I did not get any in the last to pick so they need to fix it

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I checked my records and there were not a cluster of emails sent to you. They must have got hung up between my email service and your email client.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    I checked my records and there were not a cluster of emails sent to you. They must have got hung up between my email service and your email client.

Good to know,

Yahoo can be funny sometimes.

It didn't hurt anything.

I was keeping up with the draft, checking on it regularly and had plenty of picks in cue.

I just figured I would communicate, in case it was a larger issue effecting more people or more emails.

I also thought you might have been running a test of some kind in response to someone else's communication about email issues.

It was a unique situation, I just wanted to put it out there.