Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cardinals1 Spot Open

Cardinals1 Spot Open

Detroit Villains has abandoned team so if you want to join Cardinals1 we are only 10/11 picks in. It'll be an active league so be more competitive.

you gotta be ****ting me! Paper Lion indeed!

Hopefully someone can just take the team and put it on autodraft.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Hopefully someone can just take the team and put it on autodraft.
    that would not be a guarantee that the team would be competitive......maybe we can get cdcox to take it....at least for the draft...cd?

Can there be a vote on how we should take care of it. If we put it on autodraft or see if cdcox take it over.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    Can there be a vote on how we should take care of it. If we put it on autodraft or see if cdcox take it over.
    Cdcox has shot down auto draft before. I think most likely going to be bot pick. Cdcox has been hesitant to join active league because he wanted to work on the game coding which is what I think many of us would prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Cdcox has shot down auto draft before. I think most likely going to be bot pick. Cdcox has been hesitant to join active league because he wanted to work on the game coding which is what I think many of us would prefer.
    IMO, auto bot=very poor team.....the team is still salvagable if we can find someone to help...even if they put it on auto after the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    IMO, auto bot=very poor team.....the team is still salvagable if we can find someone to help...even if they put it on auto after the draft.
    We found a solution of PaperLions rejoining league if CDCOX will waive the waiting period and I will trade him for Allen so he can get an early pick.

I love the name Screaming Penguins!