Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: It's draft day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    Please stop messaging me re giving me future rookie picks......I DON'T WANT THEM!

I gotta guy who wants to trade me his #1 future pick.

If I get it, would you be interested in trading for it?

This draft has slowed to a crawl...

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    This draft has slowed to a crawl...

It's really the same couple three guys that haven't locked their board.

But, if everyone actually locked their board the draft would end in 30 seconds and

Everyone would be pissed because there last 20 picks would be guys they never had a chance to put

On their draft board.

There really is no reason to rush through it, I personally don't lock my board because I like to do a last check before picking my players. Want to make sure an injury didn't occur, that I put the right guy in place, maybe I want to pivot from the position I was originally going to take, etc. Just relax and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by tambaberry View Post
    There really is no reason to rush through it, I personally don't lock my board because I like to do a last check before picking my players. Want to make sure an injury didn't occur, that I put the right guy in place, maybe I want to pivot from the position I was originally going to take, etc. Just relax and have fun.

I absolutely agree with you, and with what you are doing.

My now pick for your future pick and replacement pick at the very end of the draft.

might be your last opportunity to trade up

turn your 52nd or 53rd Round selection into a 35th or 36th round pick

You may use the Draft Board feature to automatically make your picks as soon as you are on the clock (see Help->Draft) . j/s