Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: It's draft day!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Send in your best proposals

I will consider them all

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    too many people have selected already...too late...plus he has abandoned the team....

Yeah, if he bailed.

"It is what it is"

{Man Law #17}

If he abandoned his team this quickly over something that could have been fixed by cdcox if he had been patient chances are he would have abandoned his team again down the road. So lets just move on and hope someone picks the team up down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    If he abandoned his team this quickly over something that could have been fixed by cdcox if he had been patient chances are he would have abandoned his team again down the road. So lets just move on and hope someone picks the team up down the line.

Team comes with a top 10 Edge Rusher

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Team comes with a top 10 Edge Rusher
    If he had made the effort probably could have flipped him for a 2nd/3rd round veteran pick or 1st 2nd rookie pick.

ooooooooooooooooowwwwweeeeeeeeeeeee

Look at 513Tyler of the Columbus Carnage with two of the best young Bookend Corners in the League

Storming out the box with picks #24 and #25 to close out the first round and start the second.

Patrick Surtain II Highlights

https://youtu.be/8h5jMZCSVdA?si=p4VEqdvskntGE6sc

Jaire Alexander Highlights with music

https://youtu.be/GrB4w7j9RK4?si=ZMux1Rhkeh9AhT3C
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 10-17-2023 at 10:58 PM.

I have made mistakes in league before and I guarantee I will make more.....I will never quit or whine if I make a mistake.....if it's my fault I will live with the mistake.

What is the Facebook page? I will join if someone can shoot me the info. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    What is the Facebook page? I will join if someone can shoot me the info. Thank you.
    I think it is just "Cardinals1"

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Cardinals1 Sandbox Football League