Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's draft day!!!

Maybe He wanted the LB?

The FB chat seems willing to rewind. Any objections? Cox?

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    Maybe He wanted the LB?
    No he said it was a fat finger mistake. He's at work so I'm guessing he's on his phone

I'd suggest that it is too late to unwind now....maybe trades can accomplish the result intended.....not fair to hold up or start draft again (IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I'd suggest that it is too late to unwind now....maybe trades can accomplish the result intended.....not fair to hold up or start draft again (IMO)

I disagree with you,

We can defiantly run it back

Only this once though.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    I disagree with you,

We can defiantly run it back

Only this once though.
    too many people have selected already...too late...plus he has abandoned the team....

If he abandoned his team this quickly over something that could have been fixed by cdcox if he had been patient chances are he would have abandoned his team again down the road. So lets just move on and hope someone picks the team up down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    If he abandoned his team this quickly over something that could have been fixed by cdcox if he had been patient chances are he would have abandoned his team again down the road. So lets just move on and hope someone picks the team up down the line.

Team comes with a top 10 Edge Rusher

I will say this. Will everyone in the active league currently just agree that they won't jump ship at first sign of trouble and will make an effort.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    too many people have selected already...too late...plus he has abandoned the team....
    I made that statement IMO...not to say your opinion was incorrect ummberrto