Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: draft Order

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    I just made a trade that I thought I was getting the first pick!!! What just happened! I dont have a pick know until 35!!!

on the outside looking in

the #1 overall pick and #145

for your #14

makes no sense.

how could you have been confused?

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    I just made a trade that I thought I was getting the first pick!!! What just happened! I dont have a pick know until 35!!!
    You’re both in the Facebook group so I’d message him privately asking him to reverse it.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    You’re both in the Facebook group so I’d message him privately asking him to reverse it.
    good idea, I believe

This is really frustrating that I made an error accepting a trade that no one would make!!! I really wish the league would understand my situation and reverse the trade! I dont even feel like drafting today since I will not get a chance at getting a premiere player because my first pick isnt until 35!!!! Please Please reconsider !!!
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

well played CincyDan

Yeah, I offered him the trade back to reverse it last night when I figured out what had happened. I didn't want him to start off the league with a bad experience by having to live with a trade he didn't intend to make.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyDan View Post
    Yeah, I offered him the trade back to reverse it last night when I figured out what had happened. I didn't want him to start off the league with a bad experience by having to live with a trade he didn't intend to make.
    That's awesome man. Glad we got a group with some integrity

Quote Originally Posted by Kingswood View Post
    That's awesome man. Glad we got a group with some integrity

For some reason

When I read this

Rocky IV came to mind

"If yous can change, and wees can change, then maybe eerrrvybodys can change".

{Rocky Balboa}

Not sure why....

Last edited by UmmBerrto; 10-17-2023 at 04:22 PM.

I wouldn't mind some good ol' fashioned bad blood, but it was nice of you to do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggy View Post
    I wouldn't mind some good ol' fashioned bad blood, but it was nice of you to do the right thing.

Bad Blood can be quite the motivator at times.