Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: draft Order

draft Order

See that we are going to a 53 round draft. Are we going to keep the draft pick order the way it is right now or are we going by a draft order the same for each round just like the NFL draft. Because If you are number 0ne to five in the draft order you have to wait to pick number 48 in the second round that a extra 20 pick before you pick again. IF you were the number 12 pick in the draft you only wait to the 36 in the second round that means you only waited 24 pick in the draft in each round. you should be able to pick the same in each round of the draft. That way each player know has the same number of pick between each round. Plus each player can set there draft board a lot better to know what going on.

Quote Originally Posted by pit1232 View Post
    See that we are going to a 53 round draft. Are we going to keep the draft pick order the way it is right now or are we going by a draft order the same for each round just like the NFL draft. Because If you are number 0ne to five in the draft order you have to wait to pick number 48 in the second round that a extra 20 pick before you pick again. IF you were the number 12 pick in the draft you only wait to the 36 in the second round that means you only waited 24 pick in the draft in each round. you should be able to pick the same in each round of the draft. That way each player know has the same number of pick between each round. Plus each player can set there draft board a lot better to know what going on.

The way we are doing it now is widely considered the fairest and most practical way to draft Fantasy Football.

Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
    The way we are doing it now is widely considered the fairest and most practical way to draft Fantasy Football.
    Agree my advice Pit is if you don’t like your pick see if someone will swap with you. Like I was early and kingwood was in middle and so we swapped because I like being in middle and he wanted to pick early.

The only fair way is wrap around. No one earned pick 1 in this draft, it was random. Without wraparound pick one gets 1 and 25 etc and pick 24 gets 24 and 48 etc. So a huge disadvantage in EVERY round. If you were picking 24 would your opinion be the same? I have 23, wanna swap?

I hate my pick #14 and it is really unfair with whoever has a top 10 pick. I am down with a different way to do this. Random doesnt seem fair at all!!!
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

There are enough "studs" in the NFL that even the GM drafting #24 will be able to get about 3 all-pros in the draft....same as the person picking #1. Let's quit complaining and fill your draft boards with at least your top 24 choices so the first round can go quickly. Personally, I have 100+ players listed on my board ready to go....should be able to go 4-6 rounds without much of a change. Adding more players to my draft board today.

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    I hate my pick #14 and it is really unfair with whoever has a top 10 pick. I am down with a different way to do this. Random doesnt seem fair at all!!!
    It's really not unfair at all. I'm really not even sure how people think it is. If you want a top 10 pick then trade up. I was #17 and moved up to #3.

I'd say reach out and see if there is someone who would swap picks with you. I had the 3rd pick and traded to be number 17 so I'd be more in the middle which is my preference.

I just made a trade that I thought I was getting the first pick!!! What just happened! I dont have a pick know until 35!!!
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

I just made a trade that I thought I was getting the first pick!!! What just happened! I dont have a pick know until 35!!!
    looks like you have his next year rookie pick