Thread: Cardinals1 trade communication

Cardinals1 trade communication

I thought I’d start a thread with contact information. Of course I can be reached in the Facebook messenger group if you’re in there or the new Facebook group someone started. But my email is meynardiejohn@gmail.com which is a direct way to contact me.

Someone posted on the trade block they’d be willing to trade rookie picks for initial draft picks. I’m interested at least to explore the idea. Trade block is locked at the moment and I forget who it was.

I noticed that Deshaun Watson is not listed in the draft.........
    Mr. Timothy Connolly
    connolly318@icloud.com

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post
    I thought I’d start a thread with contact information. Of course I can be reached in the Facebook messenger group if you’re in there or the new Facebook group someone started. But my email is meynardiejohn@gmail.com which is a direct way to contact me.

Someone posted on the trade block they’d be willing to trade rookie picks for initial draft picks. I’m interested at least to explore the idea. Trade block is locked at the moment and I forget who it was.
    My hope was have people list email in the facebook group and then those that want to can join facebook messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by tcavity4566 View Post
    I noticed that Deshaun Watson is not listed in the draft.........
    Im guessing since he played half the season in 2022 he'll be a free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post

It was Me

Freshwash@yahoo.com

Facebook is an addiction for me, so I have to do everything I can to avoid it.

As I said in the email, the beauty of these Future Picks is that by the time we draft them

The 2023 NFL season will be complete.

Therefore, when our 2023 Rookie draft takes place, you will know the actual value of each

and every member of the Rookie Class.

There will be no wasted picks.

Even down to the seventh round.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 10-11-2023 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Im guessing since he played half the season in 2022 he'll be a free agent.
    There won't be a FA after the initial draft. All players should be available

It says I initiated a trade with Oklahoma that was declined......I never initiated a trade!

Even better is there was players traded 10-10-23. Not sure how that happened. I dont even have players yet lol