Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard reset of Cardinals1

Quote Originally Posted by JackCarsten View Post
    Right but an example you want to draft rookie picks for veteran picks. If I were to do that then I'd be short with players on roster like if I gave up a 1st round veteran pick for a 1st round rookie pick (hypothetical). So having a free agent period would help balance that out.

Yeah, and my plan is to offer late round picks from my 53 to replace those initial picks given up by the other party.

Each team will get their 53 in the scenarios I am offering.

In other words, if you traded your 2nd round pick in this initial draft

I would trade you my 1st round pick in the future draft and my 40th round pick in

in this initial draft to go with it.

We would both have 53 picks in the initial draft to fill a complete roster.
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 10-12-2023 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Update:

I will keep everyone informed on progress in this thread.
    I did not see DeAndre Hopkins in the player listing...it may have been fixed already...I haven't checked.

Quote Originally Posted by smackawits View Post
    I did not see DeAndre Hopkins in the player listing...it may have been fixed already...I haven't checked.
    No, we are still showing as only drafting 600 players, so he hasn't made the hard reset of the league yet. Once that's done the players who were initially preassigned to teams, such as DeAndre Hopkins, should be added to the draft pool at that point.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I'll expand the number of draft picks and include everyone who played in 2022 tomorrow night.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I have the picks for all 53 rounds loaded along with players like D'Andre Hopkins now available. Trades are turned back on. We're all set to go on the draft starting on time.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Ok, I have the picks for all 53 rounds loaded along with players like D'Andre Hopkins now available. Trades are turned back on. We're all set to go on the draft starting on time.
    hoooorrraaaay,

well,

on second thought,

almost 1300 picks

wow,

this will defiantly be a unique draft
    Last edited by UmmBerrto; 10-14-2023 at 05:14 AM.