Thread: Active League?????

Active League?????

I figure we just set the draft for Saturday and whoever is in by then is in.

What say???

I think we try and find 4 more teams outside the people that signed up. And then revisit discussion Saturday. If it’s still at 20 we vote and if majority is ok with 4 bot teams we have draft Sunday. Perfect scenario for me is spend another week trying to find 4 more teams and next weekend is the draft.
    Worse case I’m hoping we can just add 4 new members waiting for new league to start.
    Last edited by JackCarsten; 10-05-2023 at 06:37 PM.

Dose anyone Know what the draft order is as right now for the new league so far seeing we need 4 teams left. And how is this draft going to work. and if we are going to vote on waiting for the last 4 teams. It up to cdcox I think an what we do for that part of the league.

Draft order will be random. Yes Cdcox will be decider.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Setting up the draft and other league initiation functions are triggered automatically when the league fills. I don't really have a great way to do it manually. I have a work around, but let's give it a few more days. I feel like we will get a couple more that will join.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
    Setting up the draft and other league initiation functions are triggered automatically when the league fills. I don't really have a great way to do it manually. I have a work around, but let's give it a few more days. I feel like we will get a couple more that will join.
    If the others don’t sign up can you help find users for remaining teams? Like ones that just signed up etc.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Yes, that is possible. We can go to that option in a couple more days.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations