Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Agency will being Tuesday September 26th

King of the World
    Blog Entries

Free Agency will being Tuesday September 26th

Free agency will begin late in the evening of Tuesday September 26th. Sign your rookies and veteran free agents (up to 2) before then.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Is the Free Agent list and weeks they will be dropped available? I'm done with rookie signing and would like some time to prepare/plan. I will be super busy for the next month and need to set things up before hand otherwise I will be mostly absent.

I know it will come out on Tuesday, but I was hoping to have time today to set up since I will only have a few minutes here and there to be on the website. I won't have time for a deep dive FA requires with having a big block of players to sort and research except for today and tomorrow.

Thank you.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, the list of free agent's isn't available until free agency starts. You can look at your league roster and sort by contract length. Players with 0 year contracts will appear in free agency, unless their teams sign them over the next couple days. The order players appear will be determined by which NFL team they play for:

Week 4, Carolina, Kansas City, Seattle
    Week 5, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, San Francisco
    Week 6, LA Rams, New England, NYG
    Week 7, Atlanta, LA Chargers, Minnesota
    Week 8, Cincinnati, Houston
    Week 9, Dallas, Detroit
    Week 10, Baltimore, New Orleans
    Week 11, Jacksonville, Miami
    Week 12, Chicago, NYJ
    Week 13, Cleveland, Green Bay
    Week 14, Indianapolis, Washington
    Week 15, Arizona, Buffalo
    Week 16, Denver, Tampa Bay
    Week 17, Las Vegas, Tennessee

Hopefully this is helpful to you.

Very helpful. Exactly what I needed. I have been looking at the FA's as you showed, but didn't know when they would available. Thank you, CD.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I'm initiating free agency in all of the leagues now. They should all be active within an hour.

Bengals 1 FA list is empty. Is that because week 4 hasnt been played yet? Just bringing it up in case its an error

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I just checked and it appears normal. It must be something with how the UI displays on your device. There are three different tables during FA. Make sure you are looking at the correct one. Let me know if you need more help.

I figured it out today. Apparently my check mark from last year was still checked so i didn't see anyone ;lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dbillblood View Post
    I figured it out today. Apparently my check mark from last year was still checked so i didn't see anyone ;lol

"I don't care who you are, that's funny right there".

{Larry the Cable Guy}

Find it odd that this game will often add guys to my list, but yet here i was with any empty list so an empty FA list lol