Thread: 2022 Annual Review Thread - Tell us about your team's season.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pre emptive strike for you bragging it up about your dot league dominance Attention Whore.

I listened to you cry & bitch in dms about this sim and tried to pacify you.
    I needed friends, seriously? Is that why I told you and him to f o cause I was tired of hearing you both BITCH. Neither one of you could understand it takes writing more code for your dumb as dreams. I told you both to write your own Sim, lol.

I left due to no PC you dumb****. My old phone didn't accept the Sim. At the same time, you were throwing a temper tandrum. I explained how Id been thru **** with this sim and was loling at some of your requirements to keep you active.
    Theres you twos opinions and mine and the truth.
    Ever wonder why I didn't join u2s FB chat to bitch about the sim?

I expected this much from you. How many leagues you win that had all the GMs active after "reset"?

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind From West View Post
    Pre emptive strike for you bragging it up about your dot league dominance Attention Whore.

I listened to you cry & bitch in dms about this sim and tried to pacify you.
    I needed friends, seriously? Is that why I told you and him to f o cause I was tired of hearing you both BITCH. Neither one of you could understand it takes writing more code for your dumb as dreams. I told you both to write your own Sim, lol.

I left due to no PC you dumb****. My old phone didn't accept the Sim. At the same time, you were throwing a temper tandrum. I explained how Id been thru **** with this sim and was loling at some of your requirements to keep you active.
    Theres you twos opinions and mine and the truth.
    Ever wonder why I didn't join u2s FB chat to bitch about the sim?

I expected this much from you. How many leagues you win that had all the GMs active after "reset"?

Get over yourself.
    I don't recall bitching to you at all. I remember you crying over and over to get added to the FB chat, then crying because you couldn't figure out how to find a message request. And you definitely cried about not having enough friends. I remember all that because that's why we went out of our way to try to make you feel accepted. There wasn't a single league that had every owner active, hence why we're starting the active league. In fact there were only 2 leagues over 50%. I still won though. How many did you win exactly? How many have you won since you've been here? Don't take your frustrations out on everyone else because of your own ineptitude. Celebrating your wins only comes across as narcissistic to someone who's never had any. If you feel the need to talk ****, do it on the field. Until then you're nothing but Stank, Hot Air From the West