Thread: We're pondering trying something - a new feature. (And some marketing talk.)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I’m curious about how the alternate alternate universe works after the season. Do we go through a draft and keep that ongoing, in essence running two versions of the same team? Or is it just to get new people interested and then they switch over to the original alternate universe?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post
    I’m curious about how the alternate alternate universe works after the season. Do we go through a draft and keep that ongoing, in essence running two versions of the same team? Or is it just to get new people interested and then they switch over to the original alternate universe?
    Back in the day, the Sim was created to keep us occupied AFTER the season.
    The Sim has no data to run until they play so our season should start after '23.
    When this was in beta we drafted prior to seasons. The Sim has finally caught up.

Just trying to understand your question?

I was wondering about that too. When they come back to the original alternate universe they'd be at a bit of a disadvantage since they would've already missed a good part of the off-season.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    The alternate universe would just be for last season's roster, so it would be as if the league got together in the offseason and decided to play another season before the rookie draft and free agency hit. You would have the one team going forward. (However, if we get the software put together I could see as offering a second "phantom season" as a regular offering.