Thread: Positions switches

Positions switches

CDCOX when will you do position switches. Is it before free agency?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Yes, we’ll do an update before free agency.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Would you consider making DE3 and DT one position like DIL instead? And maybe Edge for DE4 and OLB?

So the switches will be prior to having to make 5 year lock guarantees (for example a tackle moving in to guard is the difference between 55 and 47 bucks I think)?

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbillblood View Post
    Would you consider making DE3 and DT one position like DIL instead? And maybe Edge for DE4 and OLB?
    It isn't a very simple consolidation with respect to coding in the game. But for practical purposes you may treat them as equivalent.

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMeynardie View Post
    So the switches will be prior to having to make 5 year lock guarantees (for example a tackle moving in to guard is the difference between 55 and 47 bucks I think)?
    I just updated positions. I will update them again at the end of the NFL season. You still have a few days to sign veteran free agents.

OK my main concern was out of position penalty, be odd to get penalized ofr playing a DE3 at DT even though the rolls are very similar in real life in most cases, same for edge. Though i have to admit there are some guys who cant be both in real life