Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there a way to view established league while waiting for your league to fill?

I’d also take a 2nd team until dolphins1 fills up

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'll pass along word, Kingswood and Reggie, if you don't already have a second team.

kirby

i would also like a second team

in bengals 1 league if possible

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    Kirby -- I've assigned you to the Youngstown Highwaymen in Bengals1. To access the team go to Account Management -> My Teams.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Got this message about my subscription for Flying Dutchmen in Bengals1 being expired. I’ve only had this team for a month.
    Last edited by Reggy; 03-03-2022 at 04:04 PM.

Same for me and the San Antonio Bandits. Now i cant even get into my normal team lol

Yeah looks like we all lost our team with the start of Dolphins1

King of the World
    Blog Entries
    I restored all of the Bengals1 teams for now. If you own a team in another league, your Bengals1 team is free. If your only team is in Bengals1, we'll soon restrict your access again until you re-up.
    Lead Developer of Sandbox Simulations

Who knows if anybody is actually playing - our league “opened” in November - the draft was faulty, and had to be wiped clean and restarted - then after the draft - nothing - for weeks with no information then they graced us with a FA signing period - that has long been over and for the past 2 months our league has been ghosted again. 24 paying members have been forgotten about.

We ask for updates - we get ignored
    We ask for timelines - we get ignored

Good luck with your experienced, the 24 members of our league have had a **** time