Quote Originally Posted by UmmBerrto View Post
It's a good rhythm, one or maybe two picks a day, however, if I may suggest...

In the Manual and in the Videos you created, you give new users an expectation that the draft will be quick and penalties will be litigated for those who are not, specifically that they will be put on an AutoDraft.

Your video creates this expectation.

This false expectation has lead many people to a place where the draft experience is less than stellar.

My suggestion, would be to remove the video and the portions of the manual that tells people there will be a quick draft and add a more appropriate rewrite to the manual and re-edited video, that can deliver the correct expectation.

That way, new users are not lead to the same unappreciative state that the current and previous users have fallen prey too concerning the expediency of the drafting process.

We understand, via experience, that the draft will take a day per round.

Your video, gave us a different expectation, and as such, inspired an attitude of negativity surrounding the current experience.

Re-edit the video, rewrite that portion of the Manual and the new users will have a greater appreciation for the current product, and over time, the complaints will dissipate.

Until then, each new user who sees the video and reads the manual will come into the game with the same expectations and frustrations from the same undelivered promises to quickly and automatically draft for the owners that don't draft in time.

In other words, you created the expectation, but didn't fullfil it, edit the video before the new users are exposed and over time, well, I think you get the picture.

"Just my opinion, I could be wrong."
{Dennis Miller}
I think you hit it on the head. I like to see a change in the way the draft is run. But it is the way it is.