That isn't how auto-pick works.

Consider a live human player who has 10 players on their draft board and thinks that is enough to cover their pick, sets the auto pick on, and goes on with their life. But, all the players on their draft board get picked before their pick comes up. I had two choices in the programming: choice 1 was to program it to immediately go to autopick and the owner getting stuck with a player they may not want; choice 2 was to program it to give the owner the full hour to make their pick after getting an email notifying them that they were on the clock. I went with choice 2. So making only bots immediately pick would require a significant change to the code that I don't have time to do in the next two days.

I've always found 1 hour between picks to be about right. That equates to 1 or 2 picks per day, which is about the right pace for me managing two teams. That equates to a couple of hours of work per night.

If any league wants to move to a shorter draft clock, start a thread titled "short draft clock for XXXX1". If every member in the league (ignore bots) posts in the thread approving a 30 min or 15 min draft clock, I will make the change. Chiefs1 and Raiders1 will stay on a 1 hour draft clock, because those are the leagues I play in.